Friday, November 9, 2007

I'm gloating just a little...

Some stats about my blog, from Google Analytics:

I've had visitors from 26 states.
I've had visitors from 35 countries.
I've had 496 visits, 860 pageviews, and 200 individual visitors (the stat that prompted this).

And how have people found my blog? 24.6% is Direct Traffic, 63.71% is referring sites, 11.69% is search engines.

I love looking at the different search combinations that pop up. Some of my favorites:

fika swedish
what to do when an old man in sweden approaches you on the subway
how to speak swedish "får får får"
http://anamericaninsweden.blogspot.com/ (someone searched for my blog directly)
pancakes and where they first came from
swedish male mannerisms
things i miss from america
you make me happy in swedish?
worm coming out fingernail (what would make you search for this?!?)

And I can't seem to figure out how to get rid of the links, so you're just going to have to deal.

2 comments:

Commodore said...

that's cool, you're quite the popular one...I'm going to see if I can go make you some more unique google search terms...

Unknown said...

*goes to look*

Were you the one that wrote the 'snake came out of her "belly button"' one?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
AddThis Social Bookmark Button Expat Women Blog DirectoryExpat Women—Helping Women Living Overseas Travel Top Blogs Create a Blog
Travel Blogs Top Travel blogs