Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Grrrr



I have a Swedish test tomorrow, and I'm studying my butt off. Seriously. If I wasn't so busy keeping myself studying I would be flipping out. A LOT. I have this program, BYKI (before you know it) that does flashcards. Today I found out you can change the hand that holds the flashcards. I changed it to the one that has pink painted fingernails with butterflies on them, and a big pink ring.

Small things make me happy. Isn't it great?

In other news, I got a package today from a certain... someone *grins* and it says I can't open it until tomorrow. This is driving me more than a little up the wall. Det är stå på matt, driving me crazy. (See? I'm praticing my Swedish! that means, there it stands, on the mat. I think. If I got it right.) But it's standing there mocking me. Telling me to open it. Like that plant that says "feed me!" in Little Shop of Horrors. 'Cept the box is saying,

Open me! Nobody will know! And I might have some wonderful distractions in me. Think of how you can procrastinate!

Or I might just be going crazy.

Well, back to studying! Now what was the name for butter...

Oh! Smor!

*mutters to self*

1 comment:

Commodore said...

Good Luck on your test tomorrow...or today your time now! You're more prepared than you think you are!

And what, I don't get a mention of a name...just...someone? And the box might have wonderful distractions? Do you doubt me, darling? :-p

Can't wait to talk to you in 15 hours, 40 minutes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
AddThis Social Bookmark Button Expat Women Blog DirectoryExpat Women—Helping Women Living Overseas Travel Top Blogs Create a Blog
Travel Blogs Top Travel blogs