Friday, September 28, 2007

Wrapping up the week

So on my last day in Visby, I ended up finally walking around the wall. This was nice because I found a place on the wall that I could climb up to, which worked out wonderfully for taking some pictures of the city and also for playing with the timer function on my camera. I'll hopefully get the pieced together panaromas up in the next few days.

I haven't posted the rest of this week because I had a Swedish test that I was panicing about. I just took it, and she gave us two hours to take it.... I ended up taking 45 minutes. It wasn't easy, but I knew most of the stuff, and it was mostly a case of knowing it or not knowing it. I don't expect to get a 100, but neither do I expsect to get a 70. We'll see, being the first test I've taken over here, I'm not sure how it went.

This week I'm excited because I'm taking a train across Sweden to Goteborg, to meet up with my mur, farmur, and murmur (swedish for mother, father's mother (aka paternal grandma) and mother's mother (maternal grandma). I like how swedish has a name for almost every time of relation. There's a word for your cousin's cousin. How sweet is that? I'm sure it makes things less confusing.

The other reason I haven't posted is because a book fell on Daram, my keyboard, resulting in two keys falling off. And no, they don't go back on, something broke off of them. Luckily, the warenty on the computer that my parents got me (knowing how accident prone I am) covers damage like that, so I called up the Swedish Dell place and they're sending me someone to put on a new keyboard.

And then I can write more.

'cause right now I'm using a swedish keyboard and the keys are different and it confuses me.

But such is life.

So I'll write more later once I've packed and got my keyboard fixed.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
AddThis Social Bookmark Button Expat Women Blog DirectoryExpat Women—Helping Women Living Overseas Travel Top Blogs Create a Blog
Travel Blogs Top Travel blogs